This is about Me !

My photo
I am a programmer.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you will be getting something from this. I would like to share what I knew and please you could be reshared what you knew.

www.facebook.com/Kyaw Bo Lin

Friday, January 4, 2013

BE engineer တစ္ဦးရဲ႕ IELTS Speaking

မဂၤလာပါ။
အခု မ်ွေ၀ေပးလိုက္တဲ့ BE Engineer တစ္ဦးရဲ႕ IELTS Speaking ဆိုတဲ့ အေၾကာင္းအရာေလးကုိ Top English မဂၢဇင္းမွ ကူးယူေဖာ္ျပေပးထားျခင္းျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ အဲဒီလိုမ်ိဳး အဂၤလိပ္ စာဗဟုသုတေတြေပးေနတဲ့.. သက္ဆုိင္ရာ မဂၢဇင္းေတြကုိလဲ အားလံုးကုိယ္စားဒီေနရာေလးကေန ေက်းဇူးတင္ေၾကာင္းေျပာခ်င္ပါတယ္။ ဒီအေၾကာင္းအရာေလးကုိ ေဖာ္ျပေပးရတဲ့ အဓိက အေၾကာင္းအရင္းကေတာ့ IELTS Speaking က်ြမ္းက်င္သူတစ္ေယာက္ရဲ႕ နမူနာယူဖြယ္ အေျဖေလးမ်ားကုိ ေလ့လာနိုင္ေအာင္ရည္ရြယ္ပါတယ္။ ျပီးေတာ့ Learners of English ေတြအတြက္ လဲ အေထာက္အကူျပဳနုိုင္မယ္ဆိုရင္ တင္ေပးရက်ိဳးနပ္ပါတယ္။ အေထာက္အကူျပဳနုိင္မယ္လို႕လဲ ထင္ပါတယ္။ သူငယ္ခ်င္းတုိ႕လဲ ကုိယ္တုိင္ မ်ွေ၀ေပးဖို႕ဖိတ္ေခၚပါတယ္။

BE အင္ဂ်င္နီယာတစ္ဦးရဲ႕
               IELTS Speaking
“ ေ၀ယံပိုင္စိုးသူ” ဟာ ဘီအီးျမိဳ႕ျပအင္ဂ်င္နီယာတစ္ဦးျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ သူဟာ ရန္ကုန္ျမိဳ႕ရိွ ေဆာက္လုပ္ေရးလုပ္ငန္း တစ္ခုမွာ အလုပ္လုပ္လ်က္ရိွပါတယ္။ သူဟာ မၾကာခင္ သူ႕ေဆြမ်ိဳးမ်ားေနထိုင္တဲ့ ၾသစေတးလ်ားႏိုင္ငံကုိ သူ႕မိသားစုနဲ႕အတူ သြားေရာက္ျပီး အေျခစိုက္ဖို႕ ရည္ရြယ္ထားပါတယ္။ ဒါေၾကာင့္ အခုလို႕ IELTS စာေမးပြဲကုိ ေျဖဆိုခဲ့ရျခင္းျဖစ္တယ္။ Speaking မွာ IELTS ရဲ႕ ဒုတိယအျမင့္ဆံုးအမွတ္ျဖစ္တဲ့ Brand Score 8 ကုိ ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ ဆြတ္ခူးခဲ့ျခင္းလည္း ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ သူ႕ရဲ႕ ေျဖပံုေျဖနည္းကုိ နည္းယူနိုင္ေအာင္ IELTS ေျဖဆိုမည့္ သင္တန္းသားတိုင္းအတြက္ ယခုလိုတစ္ဆင့္ တင္ျပရျခင္းျဖစ္ပါတယ္။
Part 1
Examiner:     Hello, my name is Cynthia Khan. Could you tell me your full name, please?

Candidate:    My name is Moe Yan Paing Soe Thu.

Examiner:     What shall I call you?
Candidate:    You can call me Yan Paing. Everybody calls me by that name.

Examiner:     Okay. So Yan Paing, does your name have any special meaning?
Candidate:    Of course. It means Lord of the Skies. To the English people I think my name seem a  little bit of overstatement.

Examiner:     I appreciate your name. Who gave you that name?
Candidate:    It was given to me by my grandfather. Actually he used to be a jet pilot. And I think it’s quite natural for a pilot to think of such a fancy name.

Examiner:     Of course, I absolutely agree with you. By the way, where do you live?
Candidate:    My hometown Pyay was formerly known as Prome in English. It’s a small town bustling with markets, schools and commercial sectors. The population is not over-crowded and the people are kind-hearted and supportive.

Examiner:     What do you normally do on weekends?
Candidate:    Well, on weekends I go back to my family and spend the time fulfilling my duty as a father to my son and a husband to my wife.

Examiner:     Thank you! (ဒီမွာတင္ Speaking Part 1 အပိုင္း ျပီးဆံုးပါတယ္ )

Part 2
Examiner:     Now in this part, you need to talk about a topic for at least two minutes. You can take a minute to make some notes before you speak. Here is a pencil and some paper for you, and the Topic Card. Read the Topic Card very carefully.
                   (“ေ၀ယံပိုင္စိုးသူ” ေျပာရတဲ့ Topic Card အေၾကာင္းအရာက ေအာက္ပါ အတုိင္းျဖစ္ပါတယ္)
Describe the best present/gift you have received.
You should say:
Who gave you
What it is
What it is for
When you received it
And explain why you like it so much.

                (စာစစ္သူက ေျပာေျပာဆိုဆို သင့္ကုိ စာရြက္အၾကမ္းတစ္ရြက္ကမ္းမယ္။ သူေပးတဲ့ေခါင္းစဥ္ကုိ အေသအခ်ာဖတ္ျပီး ေျပာလိုတဲ့ အဓိကအပိုင္းေတြကို (၁)မိနစ္ေလာက္ စဥ္းစားရင္း စာရြက္ထဲေရးမွတ္ပါ။ ျပီးရင္ အဲဒီထဲက ၾကည့္ၾကည့္ျပီး ေျပာလို႕ရပါတယ္။ စာရြက္ၾကမ္းကုိ သင္ယူသြားစရာမလိုဘူး။ ျပီးတာနဲ႕ စားပြဲေပၚထားခဲ့လိုက္ရမယ္)

Examiner:     Now, you have two minutes to talk about the topic. I will tell you when to shop. Are you ready? Okay, you may start.
Candidate:    Last year my wife celebrated my birthday party at home in my hometown, Pyay. We didn’t invite anyone. It was a small party only for our family. On that day, she gave me an electronic dictionary as a birthday as a birthday gift. I liked it so much that I have treasured it up to this day. Whenever I go out , I never leave the house with this dictionary. It’s about the size of my palm, quite thin and it fits into my shirt pocket. I can still remember my wife telling me at that time, “I have now made up my mind to immigrate to Australia with you. In a new land we must study very hard and the English language is essential for you and me and our little kid.” She believed that the electronic dictionary could help me to improve my English. On that day I was overjoyed because my wife had finally agreed to immigrate to Australia with me. Well, with the help of the electronic dictionary, I have made a lot of progress in a very short time. It has help of the electronic dictionary, I have made a lot of progress in a very short time. It has helped me a lot in improving my English. It’s very light and portable so I usually take it with me wherever I go, especially to my work. Very soon I began to read reference books and write articles in English. And this little dictionary…………
                   (အရိွန္ေကာင္းတုန္းရိွေသး တစ္ဘက္က အခ်ိန္ေစ့ျပီရပ္ေတာ့ဆိုျပီး ဟန္႕တားလိုက္တယ္။ ေမာင္ရန္ပိုင္ခမ်ာ ေျပာလက္စ စကားကုိမနည္းၾကီး dead stop အုပ္လိုက္ရတယ္။ သိပ္ေတာ့ ေက်နပ္ပံုမေပၚဘူး)

Examiner:     I’m sorry you may have to stop here. I appreciate your topic. Thank you very much. (ေမာင္ရန္ပုိင္ခမ်ာ ရွစ္ေခါက္ခ်ိဳးမ်က္နွာမ်ိဳးနဲ႕ မခ်ိသြားျဖဲလုပ္ျပေနတဲ့ အမူအရာကုိ မ်က္စိထဲေျပးျမင္ လိုက္ပါ။ သင္လည္းပဲ သူ႕လိုျဖစ္နုိင္မယ္ဆိုတာ သတိထား)
မွတ္ခ်က္။    ။     အင္ဂ်င္နီယာျဖစ္တိုင္း လမ္း၊တံတား၊ ျမိဳ႕ရြာ၊ တိုက္တာ အေဆာက္အဦးနဲ႕ ဆိုင္တဲ့ Topic Card မ်ိဳးကုိေျဖရလိမ့္မည္လို႕မထင္နဲ႕။ ထိုနည္းတူစြာ ေဆးဘက္ဆိုင္ရာ ဆိုတိုင္းလည္း ေဆးနဲ႕ဆိုင္တာကုိပဲ ေမးမွာမဟုတ္၊ Topic Card ဆိုတာ ကံစမ္းမဲႏိွုက္သလိုပါပဲ။ က်ရာတာ၀န္ကုိ ထမ္းေဆာင္ရမွာကုိယ့္အလုပ္။ Topic Card ကုိ ကုိယ္ကေရြးရတာမဟုတ္။ စာစစ္သူက သူ႕ဟာသူ မ်က္စိမွိတ္ျပီး ေရြးထုတ္ေပးမွာဆိုတာကုိ သတိျပဳေစခ်င္တယ္။

Part 3
          (တတိယပိုင္းဟာ ေနာက္ဆံုးပုိင္းပဲျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ စာစစ္သူနဲ႕ ေဆြးေႏြးတဲ့အခန္းလို႕ ေခၚတယ္။ ေစာေစာက ဒုတိယပုိင္းမွာ သင္ေျပာခဲ့တဲ့အေၾကာင္းအရာနဲ႕ပတ္သက္ျပီး စာစစ္သူက သူသိခ်င္တာေလးေတြကုိ ေမးခြန္း ၃-၄ ခုေလာက္ ေမးပါလိမ့္မယ္)
Examiner:     Now in this part, I would like to ask you a few more questions about the topic you’ve talked about. In your country on what occasions do people give presents?
Candidate:    Well, in our country, presents are given on a birthday party, wedding ceremony and on important festivals like Thadingyut the Lighting Festival.

Examiner:     What kind of presents do people normally give?
Candidate:    Well, that depends on the occasion. For a birthday present we normally give toys for  children, and new clothes or fancy accessories for teenagers. As for a wedding present to the bride and groom, we usually give money, kitchenware or household appliances.

Examiner:     Compare the gifts which people received 10years ago to the present time that people now are receiving. What’s the difference between them?
Candidate:    Well, ten years ago, the gifts people received were monotonic. They were simpler and cheaper, but nowadays they are pretty fine by appearance with higher quality and even the packaging is more beautiful than before. In those days I often received a note book as a gift. But now, there are  various attractive gifts to choose from.

Examiner:     What kind of gifts do you think children will receive in the future?
Candidate:    The children in the future will be lucky. As many high-quality material things are being invented day by day, more and more children will have the opportunity to get intellectual gifts, such as electronic dictionary, laptop and note book computer and so on.

Examiner:     Thank you. That’s the end of the test. I wish you success.
Candidate:    I also thank you very much. Goodbye.
                                                                                  written by Saya Lawrence

အခုလိုမ်ိဳး စိတ္၀င္တစားဖတ္ရွူေပးတဲ့ သူငယ္ခ်င္းေတြကုိ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။
Learners of English မွာ ကူညီျပီး တာ၀န္ယူေဆာင္ရြက္ေပးခ်င္တဲ့ သူငယ္ခ်င္းေတြ အကုန္လံုး.....
                          WYTUအရွုုပ္ထုပ္
                          ladyperper@wytumyanmar.com
  ကုိ ဆက္သြယ္ျပီး အသိေပးနုိင္ပါတယ္ေနာ္။

No comments:

Post a Comment